Sooner or later, every girl faces the problem of the appearance of the first mimic wrinkles. Their timely and proper care helps to smooth and prevent new ones from appearing. It is unrealistic to completely get rid of wrinkles around the eyes, but reducing them is quite a feasible task.
Facial skin care is one of the most important moments in the life of any woman who wants to look attractive and much younger than her age. The skin around the eyes requires special attention.
This is due to the delicate structure of the skin in this area of the face, the presence of a number of small muscle fibers that are constantly used. Also with age, the skin around the eyes becomes less rich in collagen and elastin, which are responsible for its softness.
In addition to mimicking wrinkles around the eyes, with age, the outer corner of the eyes fills with age-related wrinkles, tears on the bridge of the nose become deeper, the skin becomes drier and loses its natural natural color.
With the right procedures, you can significantly reduce their number and make them less noticeable. To do this it is worth determining the reasons for their appearance, normalize lifestyle, balance the diet and daily routine.
How to get rid of wrinkles around the eyes, modern cosmetic services
In modern cosmetology, there are several methods that aim to smooth out wrinkles around the eyes. Every beauty salon will help solve the problem of how to get rid of wrinkles under the eyes and will choose the most suitable way for each client.
Some of the most popular and effective are:
- Microcurrent excitation. Stimulates the epidermis on the problem area of the facial skin with an electric current. As a result, ATP synthesis increases, metabolic activity increases, and swelling is mild. All this contributes to the adaptation of the epidermis to the problem area. This method is suitable for sensitive skin.
- Botox. It is used only as recommended by a specialist. As a result, the muscles responsible for the formation of small fractures in the skin fade and wrinkles become smoother. This procedure is quite effective, but after six months the procedure must be repeated.
- Express masks using microcurrents. This procedure can also be performed not only in beauty salons, but also at home. The effect is the same as with a microcurrent stimulation performed by a specialist.
- Plastic outlines. Mixtures of natural origin (hyaluronic acid) are injected under the skin. The procedure is performed several times.
- Mesotherapy. Preparations saturated with vitamins, chemicals and other nutrients are introduced into the surface layer of the skin. This method gives a lifting effect, but it is very painful.
- Photography. The skin is exposed to a lot of light. As a result, blood circulation increases, skin regeneration takes place. There are almost no contraindications.
- Blepharoplasty. Surgery and correction of eyelids with surgery. Held in extreme cases
Qualified professionals with professional preparation and equipment will create the smoothest possible skin on the eye area.
How to get rid of wrinkles under and around the eyes, other ways
If a visit to a beauty salon is an inefficient luxury, do not despair and give up. It is possible to improve the condition of the skin around the eyes and smooth wrinkles with traditional methods.
- Compress together.
- Herbal ice cream.
- Herbal extract
Eye massage. With clean hands, apply a few drops of vegetable oil to the skin under the eyes. Massage with light circular motions until the oil is absorbed. It improves blood circulation and removes wrinkles and bags under the eyes.
Special exercises. They strengthen the muscles under the eyes and prevent wrinkles from appearing.
Masks around the eyes. When using masks, it is recommended to cleanse the skin with a special toner. How to deal with oily skin? The mask is worn 2-3 times a week. There are many types of masks: eggs, yeast, protein, honey, sour cream mask and so on. The appropriate type should be selected based on the condition of the skin.
Vegetable kingdom. Gauze napkins dipped in a mortar of herbs (chamomile, sage, calendula) are placed on the skin around the eyes.
Remember that a healthy lifestyle combined with beauty treatments will give your skin a wonderful look.